MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

AO & AE no longer available?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User Julza1970
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Julza1970
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

AO & AE no longer available?

Hello,

I am a BAS Agent, with very limited clientele as I moved to a country town. I rang MYOB about getting AE or AO and they said it was no longer avaliable. I do have AccountRight but not 'premier'. I was told I would need premier and be a 'partner' to have access to standard business reporting. I don't have enough clientele to become a partner. Does that mean I don't have a choice and can't obtain this feature???

Regards Jules

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,982 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5982Posts

946Kudos

844Solutions

Re: AO & AE no longer available?

Hi @Julza1970

To my knowledge AO/AE is still going on and continuing to receive updates and support and I do not know of any plans to change this.

You can look into the AO or AE on this link: MYOB Practice Solutions

There is also a form at the bottom of this page where you can request a callback for that product: MYOB AO

I do hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Product Ideas: AccountRight | Essentials | MYOB Capture | MYOB Invoices
Support Links: Support Notes | Forum Search | Status Page

Super User Elizabeth_Adamson
526 Posts
Super User
Australia
Elizabeth_Adamson

526Posts

216Kudos

24Solutions

So why is MYOB's phone help so unhelpful? Users should not have to resort to this forum to receive the correct information. It's really unprofessional and looks as though they are trying to raise revenue rather than assist customers.

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,982 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5982Posts

946Kudos

844Solutions

Hi @Elizabeth_Adamson

I do confess I do not know why the phone agent provided that information as I do not believe any memo has been sent out, I have definitely sent feedback to the contact centre here on this to prevent this from occurring again.

If @Julza1970 can provide the contact number they used I can be sure to provide that to the team to see if we can investigate further.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Ultimate Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,628 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Ultimate Partner

1628Posts

1018Kudos

127Solutions

Hi @Julza1970 - you might also look at Calxa Premier

Whilst it's not AO or AE, it has SBR and is popular with charities and NGOs with govt grant funding, as it's reporting is hightly customisable (e.g. it supports the national SCOA). I use it for my clients.

Kym Yeoward, CPA & MYOB Advisor

Darwin (Palmerston).

Super User Elizabeth_Adamson
526 Posts
Super User
Australia
Elizabeth_Adamson

526Posts

216Kudos

24Solutions

Re: AO & AE no longer available? AND other MYOB "Help" issues

I do see that the MYOB personnel on this site are knowledgeable and helpful but the phone "help" is atrocious and at times deceitful and downright rude. To tell customers that they cannot confirm files (that they own) unless they upgrade and cannot buy older more reliable versions such as v19 is really not acceptable for any business let alone a publicly listed company. I have personally experienced this problem several times and clients have also told me about problems and I have told all of them to call again until they get someone who has a clue and can help or to post on this forum for help.

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,982 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5982Posts

946Kudos

844Solutions

Re: AO & AE no longer available? AND other MYOB "Help" issues

Sorry to hear that you're having bad experiences with our Phone staff @Elizabeth_Adamson

I'd like to look into this further and make sure the right teams are aware of this, would you be able to send me a Private Message with any information and I can make sure the this is looked into?

You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Analyst

Helpful links:

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post