MYOB AE Client Portal - improvement ideas

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Partner SouthPerth
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AE Client Portal - improvement ideas

We're liking the client portal and getting a great response from clients with electronic approval of documents.  However I think it could provide so much more:

1. I'd like to have visibility of a clients’ folder set up.  We could then use the portal as a repository for permanent records (trust deeds, company statements, prior year tax returns, trust minutes, etc).  We could verify they are stored in a logical manner and if not that we should be able to modify the file set up and talk the client through what they are looking at and where to find information.
  2. The task function is not developed to the sophistication of Xero Ask, the Nimbus Webform Checklist or task creation on Karbon HQ.  It would be good if it had the functionality to make it really useful for collecting and managing client information.
  3. When viewing Tasks completed the filter options are limited.  We can filter by client, however when there is a client group it can be difficult to quickly work out which client the document is filed under (eg. if typing in Smith we have to specifically choose which entity, say John Smith, Jane Smith, Smith Family Trust, Smith Investment Trust, Smith Pty Ltd - whereas I want to filter by Smith rather than the specific entity).
  4. when sending multiple documents, it is not clear to clients that they need to open every document before approving.  I understand this should be a logical part of reviewing and approving documents, however this issue has arisen from a few clients.
  5. when first creating a client portal, the client puts in their username and password and rather than being taken through to their portal they are then taken back to the login screen which makes it appear that the process has failed.
  6. when sending multiple documents for approval, we can only profile into one client in Document Manager whereas it would be good to be able to profile documents to multiple locations (as per my Smith group above we'd like to profile to each relevant entity rather than to only one)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post