15 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2021 Tax Upgrade and Rollover

Hi

We have been trying to get in touch with a Sales Consultant for over a month and keep getting promised a return phone call but as that hasn't happened I thought I would see if I could get some assistance in here as you guys at least respond to my enquiries.

We were calling to book in for MYOB to perform the remote  Tax Upgrade and Rollover, usually we receive an email about this but this year we have received nothing.  We know this service books out quickly and we generally have it done within the first week of July are now worried that we will have to install later than this due to this lack of response from anyone in the sales department.

We also wanted to speak to our consultant regarding moving to Corporate Compliance Online and had a few questions in relation to MAS.

Can any of the MYOB staff in here assist?

We are at the point where we will get our own IT to install the upgrade but we have been advised in the past that MYOB will not provide support if we don't use them to perform the upgrade, is this the case?

3 REPLIES 3
Syed1
MYOB Staff
41 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

41Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Re: 2021 Tax Upgrade and Rollover

Hi @NicoleCollins ,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I would advise contacting Support so that they can raise this with details of your account.

Please Contact Support at 1300 555 666, Ext., 2,2,2,2.

Regards,

Syed

NicoleCollins
Contributing User
15 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Syed.

This is our problem, we have called support on numerous occassions and have had no resolution, we explain the situation and are advised that someone will call us and the phone call never comes.

Are you able to confirm that if we perform the rollover ourself and run into issues would MYOB "support" assist us?

Syed1
MYOB Staff
41 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

41Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Hi @NicoleCollins ,

Is there any Case Number given to you by support?

I would be needing details to check with the Consultant and my Team Leader.

At the moment we don't have much information regarding 2021 updates, but I would suggest you call Support and ask for myself or the team leader so that it can be escalated and actioned as soon as possible with the concerned person.

Regards,

Syed

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post