MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Can I email debtor statements from MYOB AO?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User JCTL
10 Posts
Experienced User
JCTL
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can I email debtor statements from MYOB AO?

More of our clients are requesting invoices and statements to be emailed to them rather than posted.  I can't see any obvious way to email our debtor statements direct from MYOB AO, is it possible to do so?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Linda_K
257 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Linda_K
MYOB Moderator

257Posts

17Kudos

55Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Can I email debtor statements from MYOB AO?

Hi @JCTL,

Thank you for your post.   Great question, it’s a common one that we get through support.  We hope you find the following information helpful.

Invoices

MYOB Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM) version 5.4.3 introduced the emailing bills feature.   To take advantage of this feature, please ensure you are using AE PM version 5.4.3 or later.  For instructions on how to use this please refer to KB 36263:How do I email bills to a client within AO Practice Manager 5.4.3.228? 

Debtor Statements

At this stage, emailing Debtors Statements directly is not currently available but it is definitely in consideration for implementation in a future release.

However in the meantime, you can implement an alternative Debtor Management process using Emails.  We have recorded a Webinar on Debtor Management Using Emails which you may find handy.

We have other useful recorded webinars that you can view anytime, 24/7.  They can be found at:

1. Go to the MYOB: Tips Tricks & Tutorials webpage.
  2. Scroll down the page to Missed a session?
  3. A list of MYOB TTT Webinars display. 
  4. Click to view any sessions that is of interest to your practice.
Cheers,

Linda
Practice Solutions Support
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post