MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Depreciation Schedules for couples

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LeahG
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
LeahG
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Depreciation Schedules for couples

Can someone please tell me if the issue with sharing has been fixed for rental depreciation schedules so that the full depreciation schedule will show in the secondary return?

It worked in the old AO however now when i share a rental property the second return doesnt have a full depreciation schedule - it only shows part of the list that was in prior to rolling the the new AO which looks terrible.

I found on an old forum post a fix from MYOB to print the copy from the main return and include with the secondary return. This doesnt work for us as we email some of our returns so having to attach a seperate scheule with the wrong name on it and having one in the main tax return document would be confusing to the clients.

Thanks

Leah

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Linda_K
257 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Linda_K
MYOB Moderator

257Posts

17Kudos

55Solutions

Re: Depreciation Schedules for couples

Hi @LeahG,

Thank you for your post and apologies for the late reply.  Unfortunately, we seemed to have missed your post previously.

We have identified that this is a limitation in the current rental property sharing where the depreciation assets does not print with the secondary return.  MYOB will be looking into the possibility of improving this functionality.

Thank you again for your feedback! Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Linda
Practice Solutions Support
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post