Partner Zone

MYOB keeps closing when I open an updated file (AccountRight 2021.1)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KashewNutt
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB keeps closing when I open an updated file (AccountRight 2021.1)

I was having an issue with my AccountRight 2020.3 not allowing me to open files, I was able to find help with that, in which it told me to update to the newest version AccountRight 2021.1 so I did just that. I had to upgrade some files to get them to open, but now I am having an issue with one file, in which once I upgraded it, it now won't open at all, when I try to open it, it crashes the program completely. I have tried numerous times to get it to open and same thing happens every time. I also tried to install the older version again and it was having to same error that lead me to update in the first place. 

I don't know if it is an issue with my software, or an issue with the file, it is a student file so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
6,309 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,309Posts

451Kudos

693Solutions

Re: MYOB keeps closing when I open an updated file (AccountRight 2021.1)

Hi @KashewNutt

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please attempt to open the file again, if the program crashes can you retrieve the diagnostic log of the file so I can investigate. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post