7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Reporting

I have had to restore a back up from 28th June, and thinking I had done a back up on 19th July went ahead with it. I obviously didn't do a back up and am having to enter EVERYTHING in again. Most of it I am on top of but the payroll reporting I'm unsure of - I have to enter the timesheets from 26th June to current but am unsure whether the system will report/duplicate this reporting to ATO. Does anyone know whether I can just not report these pays but process them as if they haven't been done as I have to reallocate the bankfeed to reconcile?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,833 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,833Posts

199Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Reporting

Hi @Monick 

Thanks for your post. The ATO pays attention to the YTD information so as long as you're entering all the information you'll need into your software, you can complete a $0 pay run once everything is sorted.  It will pull through the YTD information that updates the ATO.  There shouldn't be a duplicate report as you're entering all this in for this year that was missing because there was no backup. You still want to have all relevant information entered but does not need to be reported multiple times to the ATO. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post