85 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

85Posts

23Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Taxable Payments Report

If your product team are working 'very fast' - why have we been waiting for weeks for a fix???!

@Jesh_D wrote:

Hi @ACorp 

We understand your frustration and we do apologise for the prolonged wait for this issue to be resolved. As noted by Hayden, our product team is working very fast to ensure this is back up and running as soon as possible. That said when 2020.3 is available with the fix I will be sure to let you know via this post.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,476 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,476Posts

267Kudos

383Solutions

@needhamair1 , @cramptons , @Eliane , @Sandy2 

I'm sorry for the experience you had regarding this report generation. However, as mentioned in the previous posts in this thread, a solution would be released with the 2020.3 patch and we will post an update as soon as it is out. Thank you for your patience in the meanwhile.

@54 In order to check all the details in this report, you would have to open a copy of the downloaded TPAR in Notepad ++. Please note that if you open the only saved copy of TPAR report, you would have to generate it again from the software to be able to upload it without any errors on the ATO Portal.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

HI,

Would like to know when 2020.3 will be available as TPAR will be due next week?  Kindly advise.

It is very stressful for me as a customer to deal with this issue when there is an important report need to submit to ATO.

Highlighted
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

HI,

We would like to know when the update will be release as TPAR is due next week.

Highlighted
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I ordered paper reports from the ATO rather than wait for a solution. Posted back to ATO yesterday. 

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Thats a good idea.. its my first year of reporting and have to say its been a bit of a nightmare... I assumed as its not a "new" thing the reports would just work!     

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,173 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,173Posts

96Kudos

150Solutions

Hello @Lally , @54, and @JacqW,

Thank you very much for your patience as the developers continue to work on this issue. As indicated in the previous posts, it is understood that this needs to be resolved before the August 28 due date for these reports. 

Provided you have email communications from MYOB enabled, you will receive an email notification when the fix for this is released and will not need to check this thread for an update. Thank you again for your patience and we do apologise for the ensuing inconvienence.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Emily, 

I think all of us users are pretty tired of being thanked for our 'patience' because my patience has run out.

MYOB was made aware of this problem months ago and you have to realise that we are all very busy and we are leading into another month end shortly. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I am extremely time poor at month end so it woud have been good to get this report done and out the way instead of having to worry about running MYOB updates and getting it done at the last minute on top of our usual month end deadlines. 

I am truly beginning to understand why so many people are advising us to change software. 

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
51 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

51Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

@ACorp  I advised them back in November last year and also asked for help here in the community. Nothing and nobody helped, but they were made aware. So I share your frustration! 

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Emily,

Every time I try and run this report, MYOB faults - "Not responding"

Is this the same problem and will 2020.3 rectify my problem?

Thanks

Annie

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post