Partner Zone

Reconciliation Superannuation Payable - not showing transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rebecca2
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Reconciliation Superannuation Payable - not showing transactions

Hi There, 

I am trying to reconcile my Superannuation Payable for our EOFY and it is not showing any transactions for about 5 months - no purchase to the Super company or any of my employee Super amounts. I have looked in find transaction and all of the amounts are there under the Superannuation Payable account number. 

I'm not sure why it isn't showing in my Reconcile Accounts? This has never happened before. It looks to only be the 5 months and then it goes back to normal and all the transactions are there. 

If there something I am missing? 

Any help would be much appreciated 

Kind Regards, 

Rebecca 

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,566 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,566Posts

5,995Kudos

6,506Solutions

Re: Reconciliation Superannuation Payable - not showing transactions

Hi @Rebecca2 

For a transaction to appear in the Reconcile Accounts window the following conditions to do need to be met:

• The transaction needs to be recorded to the Bank account you are reconciling
  • The transaction needs to be recorded on or before the entered Bank statement date
  • The transaction cannot already be reconciled

If you are expecting a transaction to appear in that window and it is not, would be go to Banking>>Bank Register and check that the transaction is appearing in that window when you have selected the appropriate bank account and date. If the transaction is not, you would be looking at reviewing that individual transaction. If the is appearing, run the Bank Register report (Reports>>Banking>>Cheques and Deposits>>Bank Register) and add in the Reconcile Date column (Show/Hide in the Insert/Modify tab). This would show you the reconciliation that the transaction was reconciled as a part of (blank means not reconciled and should be appearing in the Reconcile Accounts window if not conditions are met).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post