ChrisDaMan
4 Posts
User
ChrisDaMan

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Email forwarding has stopped working

My emails have stopped forwarding to my gmail.  This has happened before and others have commented but it's doing it again.  Is there any way to view emails without the forwarding to see what I've missed?

8 REPLIES
Contributing User anthony1970
5 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
anthony1970
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Email forwarding has stopped working

Hi 

My emails have stopped as well, I have three nominated emails on the web site that forward and all three have stopped. I very uphappy and now don't know if I'm missing emails or how to recover. No advice but wanted to let you know maybe its a issue at MYOB end? Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

5 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
anthony1970
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Email forwarding has stopped working

ChrisDaMan wrote:

My emails have stopped forwarding to my gmail.  This has happened before and others have commented but it's doing it again.  Is there any way to view emails without the forwarding to see what I've missed?

Hi 

My emails have stopped as well, I have three nominated emails on the web site that forward and all three have stopped. I very uphappy and now don't know if I'm missing emails or how to recover. No advice but wanted to let you know maybe its a issue at MYOB end?

5 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
anthony1970
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Emails not forwarding

Additioanl to last post, does anyone know how to fix the issue of not being able to recieve emails? As a business I'm going nuts as all my customers may be trying to order!

KH1970
3 Posts
User
New Zealand
KH1970

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Emails not forwarding

Same with me! And I think it happened again this time last year. 

So frustrating as we are advertising for a job we need filled urgently.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,615 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6615Posts

437Kudos

1063Solutions

Hi @KH1970 @ChrisDaMan @anthony1970,

Our technicians are currently looking into this matter, we will bring you an update as soon as we know.

Sorry about the inconvenience caused, we greatly appreciate your patience while our technicians work through this problem. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
5 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
anthony1970
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Clover, this is greatly appreciated as not getting busininess emails in is stressful in so many ways.

5 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
anthony1970
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

WOW! My emails have been fixed by Clover within 1 hour and all the previous ones have come through! What amazing service! Thank you so much and congratulations on exceptional service and monitoring these posts. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Anthony Parkin

Manaaging Director 

Jonkin Consulting 

ChrisDaMan
4 Posts
User
ChrisDaMan

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Mine is back up too.  Thanks Clover.  I hope all missing emails came through and some aren't lost in cyberspace somewhere but all seems to be OK.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post