Partner Zone

Phone support is a joke

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
cgeo
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Phone support is a joke

Your phone service is terrible,  they don't listen to the problem, put you on hold for 15 minutes and then tell you the exact thing you told them that you have tried and doesn't work.

1 hr wasted for me to know more about the issue and resolution then your staff, on top of that i am told I can't do a survey after words.

your product and support has turned to absolute rubbish.

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
3,372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,372Posts

244Kudos

509Solutions

Re: Phone support is a joke

Hi @cgeo,

Sorry to hear about your experience with phone support, I have passed this feedback onto the relevant teams. If you were not able to complete the survey at the end of the call, you can also submit this feedback through our feedback & complaints channel on our website

If your issue was still unresolved, feel free to post the details of your query here, I'm sure the members of this community forum would be happy to assist you, as well as me. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

cgeo
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sam,

Issue still remains, after issuing an invoice, my customer wants me to change the name that the invoice is made out to.

I cant edit the person that the invoice is made out to - the name scroll bar is grayed out.

No payment has been made against the invoice and the amount owing is still the fully invoiced amount.

Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
3,372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,372Posts

244Kudos

509Solutions

Hi @cgeo,

You will not be able to edit this after an invoice has been created, however, you can delete the invoice and record a new one for the correct customer. 

Alternatively, if you want a record of what happened, the best way to keep an audit trail is to "reverse" the incorrect invoice using a customer return.

1. Create a negative invoice for the same amount and customer as the original invoice. This will create a customer return. Tell me more about creating customer returns.
  2. Apply that customer return to the original invoice to close it off. Tell me more about applying a return to close an invoice.
  3. Create a new invoice with the correction.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance, happy to help.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post