11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Trying to contact MYOB is near impossible. Wait time of 60 to 64 minutes for help  is unreasonable in my view. Not helpful when you need a prompt outcome. It is clear they dont want to provide telephone support  and its a matter of trying to find information in the Knowledge Base or lodging a post on this forum and wait for a response. 

I have been a supporter of MYOB back to the "Best Books" program in 1992, that support is waning and Im seriously considering a move to XERO.   Disappointed MYOB

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
8,308 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,308Posts

1,030Kudos

1,289Solutions

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi @rabbitoh1947 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting through to our phone based teams. We also provide support via Live Chat and here on the Community Forum. Please do provide detailed information on your issue and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

rabbitoh1947
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi Tracey and thanks for the reply.  I had tried CHAT but didnt solve my issue. There have been several issues over past year or two where I need quick answers. 

I just feel that MYOBs consideration  of  customer support has deteriorated over the years since since I started using the products. If they feel a wait of over 60 minutes is accceptable, this only supports my beliefs.  I suggested some years back that I would be happy to pay a higher subscription to get quicker service eg a hotline. But nothing ever came of it.   Anyway, thats my gripe. I am trialling XERO  for my 3 data files and see if it suits me better.  Once again thanks for your response.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post