Contributing Cover User RebRich
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Banks feeds - multiple transactions

I use MYOB essentials payroll and the payroll although it goes through as 1 bank file to BNZ when I am reconciling through bank feeds each person is entered separately. Is there anyway of having them combined.  As when I enter the weeks wages into MYOB accounting it is as 1 transaction and it won't let me reconcile multiple transactions.

Sorry hope that makes sense.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,214 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,214Posts

508Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Banks feeds - multiple transactions

@RebRich 

The bank file tells your bank the amounts and accounts to be paid, your bank would determine how the payments are shown on your bank statement/bank feeds, you won't be able to change this.

Are you currently using AccountRight for the accounting side, and reconcile bank accounts with Bank Feeds? If so, when the wage payments are brought in as separate transactions by Bank Feeds, you can consider one of the following:

- In Bank Feeds, use the 'New' button and record them as individual Spend Money transactions. Transactions recorded are auto-approved. You can also look into using Transaction Rule to auto-create spend money transactions for them in the future. 

- If you prefer to record the wage payments as 1 Spend Money transaction, you can manually tick the bulk amount via Banking > Reconcile Accounts. After that you can hide the bank feeds transactions.

For more instructions, I'd suggest checking out this Help article: How matching works.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post