Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cancel MYOB Subscription

Hi,

I've contacted MYOB to cancel my subscription on 03/06 via online chat and call to confirm as well. However, I find that you still direct debit my account for July subscription which I don't need it anymore. 

I've asked for reference number for cancellation, however online chat say you guys don't provide ref number. But i saved the conversation as reference.

And I've called support number again today spend 30 mins waiting and line just cut off, online chat is not available. This is ridiculous!!

Can you cancel my subscription and refund my charge ASAP? otherwise, I am calling my bank to dispute the charge!

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Han168
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cancel MYOB Subscription

Hi,

I've contacted MYOB to cancel my subscription on 03/06 via online chat and call to confirm as well. However, I find that you still direct debit my account for July subscription which I don't need it anymore. 

I've asked for reference number for cancellation, however online chat say you guys don't provide ref number. But i saved the conversation as reference.

Can you cancel my subscription and refund the charge ASAP?

Thanks 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,953 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,953Posts

4,408Kudos

4,781Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cancel MYOB Subscription

Hi @Han168 

Looking at your account, I can see that agreement was not fully cancelled in June and a subscription charge has occurred in July. However, I agree with yourself and you are have done your due diligence with that subscription cancellation. As such, I have arranged for July's subscription charge to be returned to yourself, it does need to go through a few approvals out our end but I've started that process for you and you should have those funds available later in the month.

I've also sent you a confirmation email for the cancellation of your MYOB Essentials subscription for your records.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HerbieCoach
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I've got the same problem today.  more than an hour wait only to be disconnected after i was told there is a 6 min wait and the online chat person is giving me attitude

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,953 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,953Posts

4,408Kudos

4,781Solutions

Hi @HerbieCoach 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience. If you would like to send me a private message on the Forum with your best contact number and product serial number I'll be happy to arrange for one of the team get in touch to offer their assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

ErinS_PP
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same issue.  Cancelled my subscriptions on 3rd July, sent through all the serial numbers yet still being charged for some of them two months later.  Nobody has returned my calls or messages and I am at my wits end.  We're owed two months worth of money now.  

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,953 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,953Posts

4,408Kudos

4,781Solutions

Hi @ErinS_PP 

Looking at the email address that you use to log into the Forum with, it is associated with two different accounts. 

• Petxxxn Aust NZ Brxxxh Working Act - does have two subscriptions have been cancelled as of July 2019. This is an AccountRight and an MYOB Essentials subscription.
  • Fxxd Kixxer & Axxxxtes - does have an active subscription as we have not received a formal request for cancellation (that I can see) with regards to cancellation the AccountRight Basics subscription thus charges are still ongoing for that subscription.

If you would like to arrange the cancellation of that subscription you are welcome to send me a private message with your product serial number and I would be happy to review the account further with regards to that serial number.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post