Han168
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cancel MYOB Subscription

Hi,

I've contacted MYOB to cancel my subscription on 03/06 via online chat and call to confirm as well. However, I find that you still direct debit my account for July subscription which I don't need it anymore. 

I've asked for reference number for cancellation, however online chat say you guys don't provide ref number. But i saved the conversation as reference.

And I've called support number again today spend 30 mins waiting and line just cut off, online chat is not available. This is ridiculous!!

Can you cancel my subscription and refund my charge ASAP? otherwise, I am calling my bank to dispute the charge!

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Han168
3 Posts
Cover User
Han168
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cancel MYOB Subscription

Hi,

I've contacted MYOB to cancel my subscription on 03/06 via online chat and call to confirm as well. However, I find that you still direct debit my account for July subscription which I don't need it anymore. 

I've asked for reference number for cancellation, however online chat say you guys don't provide ref number. But i saved the conversation as reference.

Can you cancel my subscription and refund the charge ASAP?

Thanks 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,072 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31072Posts

3927Kudos

4525Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Cancel MYOB Subscription

Hi @Han168 

Looking at your account, I can see that agreement was not fully cancelled in June and a subscription charge has occurred in July. However, I agree with yourself and you are have done your due diligence with that subscription cancellation. As such, I have arranged for July's subscription charge to be returned to yourself, it does need to go through a few approvals out our end but I've started that process for you and you should have those funds available later in the month.

I've also sent you a confirmation email for the cancellation of your MYOB Essentials subscription for your records.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post