2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Entering Journals

Guys,

The entering journals function in Essentials needs an upgrade PRONTO!

It such as tedious process.

The screen is not keyboard friendly. I constantly need to leave the keyboard to go to the mouse to move to the next column.

It does not accept amounts in the debit and credits the first time - I have had to key in the amount 6 times until I s**bleep**ped the journal and started again.

We also need to be able to enter the account numbers instead of having to look for an account name.

This is an accounting software and accountants do need to journals - not everything can is bankfeed.

The journal report is also terrible - the report prints a list of all journals - even the bank feed entries. Why can't it be filtered to be just general journals.

This is poorest function of this software by far!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,500Solutions

Re: Entering Journals

Hi @knn 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the Create journals window within MYOB Essentials.

We are working on a major update to the MYOB Essentials. Part of this upgrade will include changes to the Create journals window. Some of these changes will include the ability for users to select accounts by number or name and the ability to tab through the lines of the transaction.

More information on this upgrade will be available later this year closer to its deployment for all users.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post