4 Posts
User
KerryHamilton

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Essential Training Costs

Hiya 

I find it really frustrating that it costs money to do the MYOB Essentials Training Packages.  I work in a firm that I am responsible for the Accounting Products.  

We have an opportunity to increase our clients moving from BankLink to Essentials but I need to gain confidence and familiarity of the product with the staff here.  

Why should we have to pay to get our staff access to these training products as partners?  If MYOB want use to recommend their product, surely we should be able to access the training for our staff for free of cost.  There is a great opportunity to build the use of this product but this is a real barrier to getting uptake. 

I would suggest that MYOB look at the education part of Xero where it encourages you to do the training and awards certificates that can be displayed.  Due to the no cost and ease of use, it does mean that I am looking to start our training programme with these tools. 

Would love some feedback from the team to see if there are plans to change this.  I would love to be able to start an Essentials training programme in our company but feel that our owners shouldn't have to front this cost.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,027 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31027Posts

3922Kudos

4518Solutions

Re: Essential Training Costs

Hi @KerryHamilton 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to training that we do offer in regards to MYOB Essentials.

We do have done excellent training courses available to MYOB Essentials, including some free courses. These are available to all users through MYOB Academy. Paid courses are also available and there is a discount available for subscribed clients.

If you are an MYOB Partner we do recommend contacting your Partner manager to discuss other potential training options.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post