5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team App

Hi there,

I really want to start using the MYOB Team feature and App, however I keep hitting road blocks. Is anyone using this tool successfully at the moment? 

For example we can't add any meal breaks on the app. We can enter a start time and a finish time, but we don't have a field for a break time. Another example, when an employee adds a note/comment on their App it doesn't flow through to MYOB. 

Hoping there is a fix for this, as like I said very keen to use this feature, as I know a lot of other businesses do too.

Cheers, 

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,663 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,663Posts

364Kudos

560Solutions

Re: MYOB Team App

Hi @Loz11 

Welcome to the Community Forum!!

Multiple breaks can be added only for clock-on and clock-off users. For timesheet users (payroll only), only one break showing accumulated time should be submitted and additional breaks cannot be added. If you're using either of those methods and breaks still cannot be added, please ensure that the breaks are set up in the rosters through employer's admin portal first, then they will appear in the app. 

The feature of notes cannot be implemented completely at this stage and is something that might be a potential candidate for future development.

Let us know if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Loz11
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Komal_S 

Thank you for your reply - greatly appreciated.

When you say "please ensure that the breaks are set up in the rosters through employer's admin portal first" is there a setting for this? If yes, please advise where? Or are you suggesting to publish a roster with breaks first? I have just tried adding a roster including breaks, however, when I go into the MYOB Team App to enter my timesheet as an employee, I still don't have the option to include a break time. I will include a screen shot of what I am talking about to this post. Seems a bit odd!

Would love to hear further feedback about this.

(Am I missing something???)

Thank you!

MYOB Team App (no break field) 030321.jpg
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,663 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,663Posts

364Kudos

560Solutions

Hi @Loz11 

I was suggesting publishing rosters with breaks first, but from your screenshots, it appears you're using payroll with time billing. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If yes, in that method, there is no concept of breaks. Payroll is calculated by aggregating chargeable and non-chargeable activities captured, therefore you will not be able to add breaks. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Loz11
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Komal_S 

Yes, we do use Time Billing, however yesterday when having a look at the Preferences we tried to deactivate the Time Billing to see if that would work. However, when logging back on to the App we were still getting the Add Activity page rather than the add Timesheet. 

But that would make sense if there are no breaks built in to the TimeBilling section as to why it isn't working. Now that I know this I'm sure we will be able to get it to work.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. Greatly appreciated!! 

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,663 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,663Posts

364Kudos

560Solutions

Hi @Loz11 

Switching the preferences to include timesheets with only payroll should allow you to view the breaks under the Admin portal. Please ensure that every user has logged out and logged back in to see those changes. 

Let us know if you encounter any issues with that. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post