14 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Removing cancelled bank feed transactions

Hi,

I have a number of different business accounts linked to my CRN with ANZ.  When I set up Bank Feeds, it picked up some of those other business accounts and brought in a bunch of transactions for them up until the point that I was able to cancel that feed.

But if I go into "Banking->Bank Transactions->All" then they all still appear in the list.

To "hide" them, I've had to allocate all the transactions from the cancelled bank feed to an account I don't currently use, then make sure I don't select that account when looking at Bank Transactions.

Is there a way to get rid of all the transactions associated with the cancelled bank feed?  Its imported transactions all the way back to the start of the 20/21 FY, so there are literally THOUSANDS of transactions to get rid of :-(

Cheers,

Mike

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
3,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,772Posts

372Kudos

572Solutions

Re: Removing cancelled bank feed transactions

Hi @maustin 

We can organize to get those transactions completely removed from your file. So we can arrange that, please send us the following information by Private Message:

• Your MYOB Essentials Serial number. You can find this by clicking on your company name in the top right-hand corner of your MYOB Essentials file. 
  • Last 4 digits of the bank account for which you want to remove the transactions.
  • The date range of these transactions that you are trying to remove.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post