Super portal file lost

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User T3r3sa
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super portal file lost

I was just about to pay my first superannuation using the super portal and downloaded the csv file then uploaded it to the portal. It found some problem with one employee whose end  date was later than the period paid. As I thought I was paying for a quarter, I couldn't understand why it didn't like the end date of the employee beind in November. Anyway, now I've worked out that it was for weeks before he left - and we pay weekly. But before I worked that out, I deleted the file and went back to MYOB Essentials to do it again. Now these files are no longer available to download out of MYOB Essentials. Is my only solution to this problem to enter all the superannuation employee by employee manually?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,343 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,343Posts

525Kudos

1,149Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Super portal file lost

Hi @T3r3sa,

First of all, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

You can certainly download a new csv file, then upload the correct file instead. Please do not use 'manually key in a contribution' in the Super Portal at all. 

To do so please go to Payroll > Pay Superannuation in Essentials Accounting, set the date period and change the 'Downloaded' filter to 'Downloaded' or 'All', tick the applicable contributions then download the file again.

Please feel free to let us know how you go. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User T3r3sa
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Super portal file lost

Thanks. I ended up calling for support and was talked through how to do this. All good now.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post