2 Posts
User
linda1956

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

payment summary problem

hi when I was preparing the payment summaries, I got to step 5, reportable super. I hit the linked accounts tab and all the super guarantee payments came up. I cant remove them and I cant proceed with them there, it doesn't permit me.What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Staff Post AliK607
378 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
AliK607
MYOB Staff Post

382Posts

164Kudos

106Solutions

Re: payment summary problem

Hello @linda1956 ,

Sounds like you might be using the Accountright Software. If this is correct, in step 5 of the payment summary assisstant, you will get an opportunity to click into the 'Link Superannuation Categories' tab. This will bring up all of your Superannuation Payroll Categories.

Using the tick boxes beside each super category, you can untick the box for any 'Superannuation guarentee' payroll categories, once this is done, you can press 'ok' at the bottom, then proceed to click on 'Reset All'. This will reset any manual adjustments on that page. (see image below for reference)

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
ps1.PNG
linda1956
2 Posts
User
linda1956

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

HI and thanks for replying but I cant do that.When I hit the link key no window opens for me to choose any options. I hit the reset key and nothing happens. If I try to proceed, an error message says it cant be saved, someone has altered it and I need to reopen the record

MYOB Staff Post AliK607
378 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
AliK607
MYOB Staff Post

382Posts

164Kudos

106Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Support Notes: Upon further interaction with the client via direct message it was found that the issue is as follows:

When clicking next in the payment summary wizard it advises that a description must be entered to appear on the payment summary for X

The resolution offerred was as follows:

Resolution

Make sure they you entered a description for the field mentioned in the error. If they have continue with the steps below.

1. Enter a description in every field. If a description already exists in a field clear it out and type it again.

2. Click next once all descriptions are entered. This should allow you to continue.

3. Click back and remove unnecessary descriptions.

4. Continue preparing payment summary. 

Shown below in red box. Enter descriptions in all the fields in the box.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post