super payment from super portal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
berkeleys
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

super payment from super portal

Hi everyone

I am very new to myob and trying to make my first super payment through the super portal in essentials i keep getting error messages of ( need to know how to set start and end dates) i have tried entering use file dates or putting in dates and neither work  What am i doing wrong here ???? Please advise

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,806Posts

1,387Kudos

1,673Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: super payment from super portal

Hi @berkeleys

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope it becomes a great source of information for you.

The start and end dates of your employees that comes through when you upload the contribution file into the MYOB Super Portal, pull from the employee details screen of your Essentials File. To avoid having issues I encourage you to click into each box rather than use the Tab key to move between the boxes.

When you upload the contribution file into the MYOB Super Portal, you would be best to ensure that you have the option “Use the dates in the file”. This will reduce the likely hood of errors coming up around dates.

Please let us know how you go with this

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

berkeleys
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: super payment from super portal

thanks for the info, with your suggestion and a little help from myob support i have solved the issue

cheers

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post