Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Sales: Insert lines on quotes or invoices

3Posts

52Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

To have the ability to insert additional lines bewtween existing items on invoices & quotes instead of only adding lines at the bottom.

Thanks

"Ability to insert lines on quotes & invoices"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2015

Hi everyone, I'm glad to update that the request to be able to insert lines (and rearrange them) in an Invoice has been included in our most recent MYOB Essentials update. Find out more about this on the Essentials Blog - Adding to and rearranging contents of your invoices. Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

13 Comments
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,303 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @JillS 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your Essentials Accounting. 

Currently the development team are still accepting voting and commenting in regards to this idea. I would recommend that along with commenting that you vote the idea on the Idea's Exchange using the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name. 

Suja_P
Former Staff
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your votes and comments on this idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is currently in development. We hope to soon release an update with the ability to insert lines on quotes and invoices.

Suja_P
Former Staff
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone, I'm glad to update that the request to be able to insert lines (and rearrange them) in an Invoice has been included in our most recent MYOB Essentials update. Find out more about this on the Essentials Blog - Adding to and rearranging contents of your invoices. Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.