Partner Zone

EOFY Finalisation YTD Figures NOT matching Payroll Summary Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Leslie227
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Finalisation YTD Figures NOT matching Payroll Summary Report

The Gross and PAYG Witholding YTD figures under the EOFY Finalisation tab do not match the Payroll Summary Report for the year.

The figures recorded on the Payroll Summary Report are correct.

I have lodged a $0 payrun (which shows as 'accepted' under the reports tab) to try to get the YTD figures to update under the EOFY Finalisation tab and this did not work.

Why do they not match????

208 REPLIES 208
Polly0811
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Finalisation - Employee amounts incorrect

Good morning,

I've gone to complete our EOFY payroll information through the STP.

In the EOFY finalisation tab, the employee amounts are incorrect - showing less than half of their yearly earnings. I've double checked all reports have been sent and accepted by the ATO and they have. 

I logged onto my personal myGov (as i'm also a full-time employee) and the amount in there is the correct amount. The payroll reports are correct and if I was to process payment summaries, they are the correct amount. The only incorrect data is in the finalisation tab and I don't want to verify and sent to ATO when it's incorrect. Our accountant also has no idea

ComCons
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation - Employee amounts incorrect

No Help but I have the similar issue: 

I needed to file a previous payroll that had not been filed and now my reports are a 1/3 of the value they should be .   I log onto the tax office and it is correct there but not in MYOB .  Very frustrating. 

Huonacc
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation YTD Figures NOT matching Payroll Summary Report

I'm having the exact same problem!

No matter what I do, the figures aren't matching. The Payment Summary figures are correct and match the Payroll Summary Report. 

Help! 

Annette62
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

Same problem here too. I checked the STP report for the last pay run and the figures balance with the Payroll Summary. It appears that the last STP period, although Accepted by the ATO is not reflected in the Finalisation Report. MYOB, what's happening please?

Acute123
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

22Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Have you gone through each employee in the final payroll reporting section to match it against your payroll report. I found that I didn't have 5 ex employees showing in the final to ATO. I had to make them active again, remove their termination date in their card file, and lodge a NIL pay for each of them. After they were accepted my payroll all reconciled.

michajj
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having a problem with the Jobkeeper allowance not showing up with gross payments.

It shows in the verification report but am not sure whether this is reflected in taxable payments for each employee

SarahB07
1 Post
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same problem. It isn't the payroll category. for example i have 1 employee that i made 3 payments to -  all are accepted in the reports tab but when i go to EOFY Finalisation there is only 2 payments there, All 3 are exactly the same payroll category.

katrin
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

It maybe to do with the Jobkeeper. If you add the jobkeeper up with the Gross you should get the correct figure. That's what I've found at least with all my staff except for one. I'm on hold to MYOB to see if i can fix it

marizaf
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the same problem...

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post