Cover User
Birju
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Paydirect Online

Hi,

I noticed paydirect fees is beyond my business or customer afforability. I want to stop using it. But I want to continue to send them invoice via email or via MYOB on go through but when customer receive invoice , just don't want them to see paydirect option

or

If it's not possible than I want to get customer charged for MYOB paydirect fees while they making payment. So fees get charged from their credit card a/c not from our payment outstanding amount.

Thanks,

Birju Shah

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,837 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6837Posts

737Kudos

951Solutions

Re: Paydirect Online

Hi @Birju

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

You can disable a payment method through the PayDirect Merchant Portal.  Disabling a payment method through the Merchant Portal will disable it for all invoices you issue online. This will allow you to continue issuing invoices that can be viewed online but your clients won’t be able to pay those invoices online.

Our help article, Deactivating a payment method, does step through how to deactivate the payment in that portal. Additionally by deactivating the payment method through the Merchant Portal, you can choose to enable those payment methods at a later date if you so choose to.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post