Your customers will receive a statement of their unpaid invoices

mlemanske
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Your customers will receive a statement of their unpaid invoices

We did a trial of MYOB online but it unfortunately did not meet our needs.  I have a major issue which is an invoice that I sent out during that trial period was not paid per MYOB.  MYOB continues to send my client an unpaid invoice statement via email.  Since the 30 day trial was done, I do not have access to the account to turn off the unpaid invoice summaries.  This is a flaw that does not put MYOB in good light.  Is there something that can be done???

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,303 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,303Posts

5,730Kudos

6,316Solutions

Re: Your customers will receive a statement of their unpaid invoices

Hi @mlemanske 

Invoice reminders and Unpaid Invoice Summaries are recommended to be deselected within the company file prior to cancellation/expiry. This will prevent those emails from being sent after that period.

Should you have not arranged for that option to be disabled prior to that cancellation/expiry then we can look at disabling that on your behalf. To arrange for that we would need to grab the following information via Forum private message:

• The serial number of the business/the company name if serial number is not known
  • The email address you used to log into that company with
  • An email address as an example that has been sent those Invoice reminders/Unpaid Invoice Summaries

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,303 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,303Posts

5,730Kudos

6,316Solutions

Re: Your customers will receive a statement of their unpaid invoices

Hi @mlemanske 

I see you have sent through that relevant information through one of our other channels. I have actioned a case with our team to have those unpaid invoice summaries and invoice reminders disabled in that now cancelled MYOB Essentials business. This can take up to 48 hours to be actioned.

Should you have any further enquires relating to this or the MYOB software you are welcome to post it on this Community Forum.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post