Really annoying!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Grip
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Grip
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Really annoying!

We have a very good internet connection and speed and yet at least 20-30 times a day AccountRight Live just locks up giving me the old "not responding" message. With an average wait time of 20 seconds per instance, this adds up to a bit of wasted time. Can I bill you for my wasted time, MYOB?

And it's also annoying when I'm writing out a complicated and detailed invoice only to have the old "there's a problem with your connection and MYOB has to close" message given up. There's not something wrong with our connection MYOB and again this all adds up to a lot of wasted time when I have to go back, restart everything and re-enter all the info that was lost when YOUR system failed to do what I'm paying it to do. This is happening 3-5 times a day. So... can I bill you for my wasted time MYOB?

Sorry if this sounds a little churlish, but I'm trying to mind my business and all this wizz-bangery cloud based system is NOT making life as easy as you promised.

Comments? Ideas?

Oh, and if you could make the thing work a bit quicker that would be super!

3 REPLIES 3
Former Staff Sebastien_D
2,000 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Sebastien_D
Former Staff

2784Posts

54Kudos

231Solutions

Re: Really annoying!

Welcome to the Community Forum @Gripwe hope you find it beneficial for your MYOB queries.

Currently some clients in Australia and New Zealand are experiencing performance issues with AccountRight Live. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience. At this stage it looks like it has been fixed but your problems seem to relate to an ongoing issue.

Firstly, what version of AccountRight Live are you using there and what Windows? Have you checked that your computer meets the minimum system requirements? You can check this on our website - Recommended system requirements. Also do you have any anti-virus or external backup programs on the computer?

Please check this and let us know how you go as we are happy to assist further.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

Accept as SolutionGot an answer that solves your issue?
Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Contributing Cover User Grip
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Grip
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ScreenShot #726.jpg

ScreenShot #727.jpg

AVG anti virus.

Malwarebytes anti malware

We back up other content/files to Dropbox but MYOB is not setup to backup there.

Thanks for the assistance. If the above isn't enough info please let me know.

MYOB Moderator Emile
749 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Emile
MYOB Moderator

2625Posts

379Kudos

310Solutions

Hi @Grip,

Thanks for the additional information.

Are you able to temporarily turn off your anti virus and firewall to see if that makes a difference for you? If it does then you may want to put in exceptions for AccountRight. This page can help with adding the exceptions.

Speed and performance tips

Could you also please attach the diagnostic log found be holding down the Windows key between Ctrl and Alt and then pressing r. Type, or copy, %localappdata%\MYOB\AccountRight\20XX.X\Diagnostics and then press ok.

XX.X refers to your specific version.

Kind Regards,

Emile
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post