13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Budget not calculating correctly and not showing up in Profit & Loss report

We have imported our Budget from a CSV file, made a couple of adjustments against line items however the net profit is not calculating correctly. (Not subtracting the Total Direct Costs). 

Also when running the Profit and Loss report against Budget for the year the Budget column has no figures. 

Regards

Moira

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
MYOB Moderator
1,088 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,088Posts

49Kudos

155Solutions

Re: Budget not calculating correctly and not showing up in Profit & Loss report

Hi @Moira32 

Thank you for your post. Sometimes the budget will have either missing or old information due to the cache not updating. The first troubleshooting step is to clear the cache which will force AccountRight to refresh the information. For instruction see Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

If that does not resolve the issue, we can either run a script for online files (or you can download a hotfix for offline files), This script deletes all Budgets except the current & next FY. If this is necessary here are the steps we need to follow:

1. Take a backup.
  2. Export the existing budget information.
  3. If your file is online: respond with the last 4 digits of your Serial Number and Account Name, and I can run a script for you (no need to continue with the steps).
  4. If your file is offlineDownload the hotfix.
  5. Extract the Account_Budget_Hotfix folder to your Desktop, then open Account Budget Hotfix.exe. 
  6. Click browse and locate your datafile (usually in My Documents\MYOB\My AccountRight Files).
  7. Confirm that a backup has been taken and Apply.
  8. Then open AccountRight and import the budget information back into the file. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post