Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

89Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cloud hosting & synchronisation

My client is using Enterprise 19.x, and is considering upgrading to AccountRight Premier 2020.3. They are using the multiple inventory locations as well as the pricing matrix (customer levels and volume discounts)
The big problem is that the internet access at their premises is very unstable, and therefore the cloud hosting might be a problem for admin staff. However, sales reps are requiring cloud access to use some of the add-ons we are looking at (SalesIn or Servicem8). I saw that synchronisation has been disabled since AccountRight Premier 2020.2.
Is there a way to work locally as well as cloud-based simultaneously?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
39,383 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

39,383Posts

5,348Kudos

5,794Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cloud hosting & synchronisation

Hi @PremierSA 

AccountRight 2020 company files can be used online or offline, however, this is not simultaneous access. For example, you are not able to have a user access an online file and another user opening an offline file. 

The recommendation would to be decide on the best course of action for your setup to store those company files i.e. would it be more appropriate to have an online file or an offline file? Once that has been decided upon, set up the storing of that company file in that location whether it's online or offline.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post