22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

USER LOGIN ACCOUNT RIGHT LIVE

Hello

Can anyone tell me if the same user can log in on two different computers and work on there company file live

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,439 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,439Posts

547Kudos

520Solutions

Re: USER LOGIN ACCOUNT RIGHT LIVE

Hi @JosephineV 

Thanks for your post. When a company file is online you can work on it from any computer that has the same version of AccountRight installed. So if your company file is 2020.2, the same version would need to be installed on both computers.

This help article has more information: Work on an online company file 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you can the same user log in on two different computers and work on the company file  at the same time

MYOB Moderator
3,439 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,439Posts

547Kudos

520Solutions

Hi @JosephineV 

Apologies if I misunderstood your question. Yes, the same user can be logged into the company file on different computers at the same time.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

is ther also an issue with the leave acruals i have just gone into process a pay after the upgrade and it has said that paying this leave will result in a nagative balance which is incorrect.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,439 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,439Posts

547Kudos

520Solutions

Hi @JosephineV 

We are aware of an issue in 2020.2 where paying employee leave is generating the message Paying this leave will result in a negative leave balance for <insert employee name>. This issue is currently being investigated by our developers. 

The warning message is being displayed incorrectly and the underlying figures will be correct. If a user proceeds with the pay the employee’s figures will be updated correctly and they will have the correct balance displayed on the pay slip. Reports and the employee's card file will also show the correct figures after the pay has been processed. 

As long as the employee has enough leave to cover the amount of leave being taken, the warning message can be safely ignored. It is only the warning message that is displaying incorrectly.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post