MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Upgrading from v19.5 to 2018.3 w/- multi-currency

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User annbrinck
14 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
annbrinck
Experienced User

14Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Upgrading from v19.5 to 2018.3 w/- multi-currency

Our company file was set up for Multi Currency use, however we have not used the feature for many years now.

Is there any way that we can upgrade from Premier v19.5 to the new AccountRight, without having to have multi currency included or without having to set up a brand new company file.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,458 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30458Posts

3776Kudos

4443Solutions

Re: Upgrading from v19.5 to 2018.3 w/- multi-currency

Hi @annbrinck

Currently, you are not able to migrate a company file that has used or is using multiple-currency in AccountRight Classic to AccountRight 2018.  Our development team are looking into options for those clients to upgrade.

If you are looking at upgrading at this moment in time, you could look at setting a date to get your balances as at then create a new file with AccountRight 2018 and enter those balances in that new file.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate User gavin12345
2,646 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
gavin12345
Ultimate User

2646Posts

2028Kudos

383Solutions

Re: Upgrading from v19.5 to 2018.3 w/- multi-currency

Hi @annbrinck

While MYOB cannot do it, it can be done, that is, a file that has selected 'I use Multiple currencies', can be upgraded to AR2018 - I have done this personally with some files, others need more persuasion. If still interested in upgrading your existing v19 file, send me a private message and I will provide contact info for someone who can help get it done.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post