Partner
2 Posts
Partner
Partner

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

American Express (Amex) bank feed

With the recent changes to airpoint earning rates on NZ credit cards, I was excited to get my new Amex card which pays 1 air dollar per $59 spent.

I got a little less excited when I went to setup the bank feed in MYOB, naturally assuming to see an amex feed there, but there wasn't.

Even less excited when I googled about this and saw the may times over the years customers in NZ have requested this to be added, but nothing has changed.

I don't expect anything to change now with one more voice asking for it to be added, so I'll start looking at other accounting software providers options that do support this.  I can't spend the time either manually entering my transactions or massaging the data to get it into this format.

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
1,254 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,254Posts

46Kudos

149Solutions

Re: American Express (Amex) bank feed

Hi @PetLinx 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. As of the moment, Amex card is not supported by feeds yet. However, you can bring your transactions into your account by importing bank statements. Your insights is duly noted and we'll raise this through the required team to see if this can be added. Rest assured that we will provide communications and updates when this will be implemented to our software.

Please feel free to post again I'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

AUCKLAND
Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

32Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Why can't NZ get an AMEX bank feed but Australia can?

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Setting+up+a+bank+feed+for+AMEX

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
1,254 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,254Posts

46Kudos

149Solutions

Hi @AUCKLAND 

Thank you for your post.

In terms of the availability of AMEX for NZ bank feeds, we are not able to provide timeframe as there is no specific time when will this be available. Our team need to reach out to various parties to see about adding and making those feeds available. 

We understand your concern and thought about this. We'll relay this to the relevant team. As we thrive hard to widen the available banks for NZ to set up bank feeds. I would recommend you taking time to post or share this on our Product Ideas board for consideration by our developers and for others to vote.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post