43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB ADVANCE

I hope someone could assist.  We need to change over to MYOB Advanced Enterprise over the next 6 months and got a quote from a local service provider and we're keen to make use of someone local.  It seems that different service providers charge different monthly fees.  Our existing quote is $198 per full user, $156 per warehouse user and $94 per sales user.  When I look on MYOB's website, there is no pricing information available.  Another service provider's online quote is "FROM" $89 per named user and "FROM" $26 permonth for a limited user - which is in our mind a sales user.   Can anybody give an idea how much they are actually paying for their monthly licence fees?  It would be much appreciated!

9 REPLIES 9
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,430 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,430Posts

5,740Kudos

6,334Solutions

Re: MYOB ADVANCE

Hi @PF_1 

Unlike the AccountRight range, MYOB Advanced is sold by and supported by an MYOB Implementation Partner. As these are third parties they do have their own fees and prices depending on a variety of factors and customisation levels.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, so it would be best to get a couple of quotes?

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,430 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,430Posts

5,740Kudos

6,334Solutions

Hi @PF_1 

If you have specific requirements it can be better to get the appropriate option to give you the best for your requirement. If you have fewer requirements then the more it can be opened up and additional prices could be factored in. However, in saying that, like anything, it can pay to shop around.

It should be noted that MYOB Advance is not a product that we would support through this channel. If you do have an enquiry relating to it we do recommend consulting your MYOB Implementation Partner.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

timjacobson
Contributing User
19 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

We pay $156 for a full user and $46 for payrol (up tp 20 people) .

The sub users we found to be so limited they are useless. All our customer service team can not use lesser licences as they are so restricted as an example.

Before you start with advanced make 100% certain the support company you choose to use is up to the task and you specify EVERYTHING. If you dont be prepared for a nightmare that will cost you a small fortune to fix.

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for you reply.  We have contacted a local support company who did a very professional presentation, but how would you know who to select?  I contacted MYOB for more information on pricing and they just say contact a support company.  You are paying $156 per full user, we were quoted $198 per full user, that is quite a difference in price when you have 11 users, that is why we selected the Warehouse and Sales options as they really need limited access to their roles.  Payroll user is the same as yours, $46. And $45K set up fee.  It is not a cheap exercise and yes, you would like to get this right from the start.

timjacobson
Contributing User
19 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Ask to speak with a few of their clients in my advice to you. 

We only have 7 users.

Again specifiy everything before you start. I mean everything.

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks so much for your advice.  We will do that!

timjacobson
Contributing User
19 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Feel free to reach out to me if I can help 

www.aquabluedistribution.com.au