6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Account Right - YTD verification report not matching payment summary

Hi,

I am trying to match my YTD verification report to payment summary. I found that the difference is caused by an employee who received Job Keeper Payment only. 

Their payment and PAYG withheld is not showing up. 

When I tried to process a $0 pay run for them to "reset" the system and try to submit a payroll reporting declaration to the ATO, I encounter the error "Something went wrong at our end" Error with subtext "Sorry about that. You'll need to come back later and try again."

There is no further error code or way in which I can find out what exactly went wrong. I have also restarted Account Right and had no luck.

Please help, as this is holding up my ability to finalise my EOFY reporting obligations!

Many thanks in advance for any guidance!

Cheers,

V

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,970 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,970Posts

928Kudos

1,134Solutions

Re: Account Right - YTD verification report not matching payment summary

Hi @V-V 

Thanks for your post. Can I clarify if the JobKeeper amount is reported under Allowances in the employee's Summary of payments report? JobKeeper needs to reported separately under Allowances, not included in Gross wages, so if this is what you are seeing on the YTD verification report it is correct.

If the amount is not reported under Allowances, is the ATO reporting category for the JOBKEEPER-TOPUP payroll category Allowance - Other? Have you been able to process that $0 pay yet?

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post