4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

FBT on MyGov site has been recorded twice

The exempt FBT is recorded twice on employees MyGov site. It is recorded as non exempt and exempt all the FBT is exempt. How can I resolve this problem? When submitted to the ATO through MYOB 57A was ticked as exempt.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Re: FBT on MyGov site has been recorded twice

Hi @CarolBurley 

Thanks for your post. Can I get you to clarify how you finalised your employees at the EOFY? Looking at your account you are using STP so you should have entered the FBT amounts in the Payroll Reporting Centre>>EOFY finalisation tab>>click on the ellipsis and select Enter RFBA. The reportable fringe benefit exempt from FBT under section 57A amount should only be entered in the field. 

If you go to the Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab can you see the correct amount in the Section 57A RFBA column? Can you also let me know where 57A was ticked in MYOB, was this in the prepare payment summary assistant? If so, did you lodge an empdupe file and finalise through STP?

Please do provide that information and I'll be happy to help further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post