One employee is always not included in STP report sent each time payroll is processed

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

One employee is always not included in STP report sent each time payroll is processed

We started using STP from Feb 20, only found out lately there is one employee who has been with us  since 2018 was actually not included in each STP report sent, so the number of employees in STP report was actually 1 less than actul number in each pay. Can anyone tell me what would be the cause of it?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Ultimate Partner
4,519 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,519Posts

2,043Kudos

574Solutions

Re: One employee is always not included in STP report sent each time payroll is processed

Hi @RSEnergus , maybe check the setting for employment basis, which should not be set to Other.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: One employee is always not included in STP report sent each time payroll is processed

Thanks Mike, but that employee is always set as individual, just like all other. Any other setting I should check?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
237 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

237Posts

21Kudos

28Solutions

Hello @RSEnergus 

As indicated by @Mike_James, ensuring the Employment Basis is not set to other is a great first place to look, and double check the same for Employment Status. You also mentioned that you started using STP in February 2020 - has this employee received any pays since Febuary 2020? 

STP sends YTD totals through with each payrun, but if you haven't paid the employee in question with STP yet, it wouldn't have picked up the employee's prior pays to include in YTD totals. Have a look at this article which outlines some troubleshooting steps in greater detail.

Let us know how you get on and if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Emily Bisbach

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post