Australia
ilovechickens
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP - Allowances

My gross pyments YTD are not including allowance I have attached allowance not incluided ?

4 REPLIES 4
Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,728 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1728Posts

1496Kudos

183Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: STP - Allowances

Hi @ilovechickens 

The allowances are now reported separately therefore via STP this is correct on the verification report you have attached.  

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Experienced Cover User Stapler
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Stapler
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Hi @BooksInTheCloud , is this the same for ETP payments? As mine arent showing on the finalisation report. I know from the olden days (last year...haha) employees were issued with a seperate certificate for ETP's, so just checking its similar this year?

Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,728 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
BooksInTheCloud
Ultimate Partner

1728Posts

1496Kudos

183Solutions

Hi @Stapler 

Don't worry I am from the olden days too trying to navigate the new!Smiley Happy

There is a known issue with ETP payments - suggest read this post and seek help from MYOB on this one. 

https://community.myob.com/t5/Single-Touch-Payroll-STP-Q-A/ETP-Early-Termination-Payment-appearing-a...

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Experienced Cover User Stapler
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Stapler
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Renae,

Mine dont show as double ups - maybe I am looking at a different screen (I am looking on the EOFY Finalisation screen) where they arent included in those figures

I am not even able to look at those reports through the elippses as it comes up wth an error, I will ring Myob to see of they can fix that

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post