14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STPR

Lump sum E payroll I have to enter several fianncila years of back pays I am aware of how to work out just not sure if I enter as I pay or do I need to enter a pay for each year of back pay ie 16-17 & 17-18 etc.??

2 REPLIES 2
sus1965
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Lump Sum E payment

Hi 

I am not sure re Lump Sum E payments that I am making for backpays that relate to several different years.

I know that I need to create categories for the years,but do I just enter the 1 pay and note the breakdown gtoss figure for each year and lump the payg on the 1 pay or do i need to do a pay for each year??

Kind regards Saskia 

Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
2,887 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,887Posts

205Kudos

450Solutions

Re: Lump Sum E payment

Hi @sus1965,

Thank you for your post. 

I wouldn't be able to advise whether these payments should be recorded separately or on 1 pay, however, I do know that software will only allow you to enter pays for the current or previous financial year. I recommend asking your accountant or the ATO on that matter.

Additionally, I do have some helpful articles below that may shed some light on your query:

If you had any further queries that I could assist with, please do let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post