single touch payroll not going through to ATO saying need to be registered have been using for months

Trusted Cover User julie-blacker
40 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

40Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

single touch payroll not going through to ATO saying need to be registered have been using for months

Hi is anyone else having trouble with stp reporting to ato. I have just done payroll and it wont log to ATO saying that i need to be registered. We have been using single touch payroll for over 6 months why is this happening. We are a registered Account right user

12 REPLIES 12
Trusted Cover User Lisa_H
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: single touch payroll not going through to ATO saying need to be registered have been using for months

Yes.  I am having the same problem.  I have been on hold with MYOB for ages waiting to ask someone about this !

47 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: single touch payroll not going through to ATO saying need to be registered have been using for months

Call the MYOB STP department and have them re-link your file.

MYOB Moderator Gayathri
1,144 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,144Posts

130Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @julie-blacker, @Lisa_H,

Thank you for the post!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. @julie-blacker could you send me your serial number through private message and I would be able to check that for you.

Here is a link that will take you to your private messages- Private Messages . You can send us a private message here.

@Lisa_H  I see that you spoken to one of our team members regarding this and I assume that this issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

47 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Yes the STP dept fixed it for me.  Thanks

Rocksophstar
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Having exact same issue , have been on hold for 37 minutes so far 

40 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

40Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

I did call them and was told thats what they would do hasnt happened for me yet. thankyou

40 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

40Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Did they fix it for you straight away. I am still waiting I dont want to telephone again as was on the phone waiting for half an hour before i spoke to someone. Have email details through message and hope it is rectified soon. 

40 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

40Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Gayathri  i have messaged you . 

47 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

47Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Waited on hold for about an hour, but once someone came on the line, she fixed it for me while I was on the phone with her.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post