Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ANZ Transactive Global and importing batches

Hi

We have just changed banks and use ANZ Transactive global as our banking system, when I import a batch from MYOB the imported file is a TXT file and for Transactive global to work accurately it requires a CSV file.  Is there any way that I can import a CSV file or is it something that needs to be implemented into MYOB?

Thanks

Susan 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,569Posts

4,494Kudos

4,874Solutions

Re: ANZ Transactive Global and importing batches

Hi @CCSusan 

The format used for bank files generated in New Zealand company files is based on the bank account that is used. For example, the actual data inside the file is respective to the relevant bank, with an ANZ file formatted differently to a Westpac based bank account file.

Generally, the bank files are saved in a text file with the file extension with the actual data inside that file being separated as a CSV (Comma Separated Values) or tab-delimited file. In most cases. provided that the bank information on the account in the Accounts List is set up correctly i.e. you have created the correct account the format of the file is generated correctly. Although, when it comes to uploading to the Bank you may have selected the option to select All Files, not only CSVs to select the relevant generated bank file before upload.- AccountRight generating a different file format with the data being separated by commas, not a CSV file type.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post