Partner Zone

Needed help

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kathleenFlower
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Needed help

Hi MYOB

I'm not happy, after waiting on the 1300 number for 1 hour and 35 mins, when it was my turn to finally be answered. The person hung up on my call. So not impressed with the poor service that you are now providing.

1. get more staff to answer calls

2. Train those staff how to correctly use your phone system (so they don't hang on perople)

3. Go back to partners (which I am one) can contact their partner manager directly.

Not impressed with the poor service.

3 REPLIES 3
Cloud_Mind
Ultimate Partner
80 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Ultimate Partner

80Posts

29Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Needed help

Hi @kathleenFlower 

Sorry for your experience with phone support.   What is the query you need help with.  You can you post it on this forum and someone can try and help you.  There are MYOB staff monitoring the forum and MYOB partners like myself that might be able to help you quicker than phone support.

Previously CloudMindAcc
kathleenFlower
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi I have a client who's Single touch payroll in Essentials has failed.

I have contact ATO and reset it up! How do I now make sure the old unfiled payrolls file properly with STP.

Thanks

Kathleen

Cloud_Mind
Ultimate Partner
80 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Ultimate Partner

80Posts

29Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @kathleenFlower 

When you sumbit your next payroll STP declaration to the ATO it will automatically upload the YTD figures for STP.

You could contact the ATO or look at the clients ATO portal and make sure ATO has the correct figures to double check. 

Previously CloudMindAcc

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post