The login details provided do not have access to my.MYOB; please try again or call our MYOB Customer Service Team.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BGC
1 Post
User
Australia
BGC
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

The login details provided do not have access to my.MYOB; please try again or call our MYOB Customer Service Team.

I get this error message when I attempt to login to my.myob

I have changed my password and tried again and I still keep getting the same error message

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,977 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22977Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Re: The login details provided do not have access to my.MYOB; please try again or call our MYOB Customer Service Team.

Hi @BGC

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Generally, you would encounter this message or a similar message if you have a my.MYOB account but it you are not actually linked to an account. For example, you have a login but it is not linked up to anything.

Normally, we can just go through and tick the option on your account to link that through so you can access that account. In your case, your contact record is linked through on a MYOB Partner's account and therefore we able to achieve that without direct advice from the Partner. If you would like access to that my.MYOB account I would be speaking to the MYOB Partner, who can arrange that access to yourself of their account through their partner manager.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post