MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

employee card error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
I-am-a-believer
3 Posts
Cover User
I-am-a-believer

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

employee card error

recently an employee card comes up with the following message when I go to correct a couple links.

EmployeePayrollDetailsLine_SalaryWagesPayrollCategoryDoesNotExist

Can anyone tell me how to fix this.

2 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner Dee-Workman
1,157 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Dee-Workman
Ultimate Partner

1157Posts

857Kudos

252Solutions

Re: employee card error

Hi @I-am-a-believer 

This error can be caused by the payroll category being renamed eg. base salary or hourly wage categories in an earlier version and then when it the file is upgraded to Live they need to be set.  Your data file may need to be sent in to MYOB to have these categories re-set or there may be another solution which someone may be able to assist you with.

Former Staff Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Tallie_M
Former Staff

4461Posts

301Kudos

698Solutions

Re: employee card error

Hi there @I-am-a-believer,

Firstly, let me extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum - we do hope you find it a valuable resource for getting the most out of your software.

The error message you have encountered is a known issue within the program that is caused, as @Dee-Workman has mentioned, by some change in a payroll category (e.g. changing the type from salary to hourly) after it has been assigned to an employee. This will result in errors that may appear when you access the card file of the employee in question, or during pay processing.

Thankfully, there is a tool available to our clients that does fix up the issue,  which conveniently fixes up the file without it needing to be sent in to us. The tool, along with step-by-step instructions on implementing the fix can be found on our support note AccountRight error "EmployeePaymentTemplateLine".

Please let us know how you go, or if you have any other queries.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post