Forum Discussion

Kinexus-May
Contributing Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

our Jan 24 MYOB tax invoice for monthly subscription showing zero charge

And most recently we only can access read only myob file, is there something wrong with it?

we didn't receive any emails regarding failed credit card charge or any notices, please notify how we can fully access to our company file without confirming each time while logging in.

Thanks a lot,

May Zhang

• Hi Kinexus-May,

I hope this message finds you well! I'm pleased to inform you that I've brought your concern to the relevant team, and we've successfully resolved the issue with your MYOB subscription. Everything should be working smoothly now. Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues. Our team is always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

8 Replies

• Hi Kinexus-May,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to investigate this further to provide you with the most accurate solution. To do so, I'll need to gather some additional information from you. I'll be reaching out to you via private message to collect the necessary details. Please keep an eye on your Community Forum inbox, and we'll continue addressing your concerns through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

WorkForceSP
    Contributing User

similar issue i just posted and ranted about -- help and billing were unable to assist.   

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi WorkForceSP,

Thank you for your post.

I sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused, and I understand the urgency of resolving this matter.

To ensure we address your concern promptly and accurately, I'll send you a private message to gather some account information. Please check your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue to discuss your concern through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Kinexus-May,

I hope this message finds you well! I'm pleased to inform you that I've brought your concern to the relevant team, and we've successfully resolved the issue with your MYOB subscription. Everything should be working smoothly now. Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues. Our team is always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Kinexus-May
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks Princess,

I can see our MYOB file is now fully accessed, very much appreciate for your help.

Kind regards,

May Zhang

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kinexus-May,

Thank you for your response. I'm glad to hear that your MYOB file is now fully accessible. Your appreciation means a lot to us. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to start a new post. Our team is here to help.

Additionally, kindly change your username from your Community forum profile for security purposes. This can be done by going to your Community forum profile >> My settings >> Change username.

Cheers,

Princess