Forum Discussion

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
11 months ago
Solved

Re: Opening online file

Hi Magryn 

Thank you for posting. I would like to greet you with a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. 

I see that you're file seems to be stuck on backing up. I can run a fix for that. I will just need the following details sent to me through a private message and I'll quickly process it for you. 

• Serial Number
  • Company File ID (Help >> About MYOB AccountRight)
  • Account Name (Company Name)
  • Your full name and email address

Please let me know if you have questions or clarifications on this. 

• Hi @Magryn 

Thank you for the details you sent. I edited your post since it contained confidential information. Please make sure not to post these for the security of your account as well. 

I have also processed a fix for your file. Kindly try reopening it and it should be accessible now. For additional information, here's a Help Article on Back up your company file

Let me know if you need further assistance and I'll be more than happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • We are unable to login to MYOB due to the error message

'Backup in progress

This company file is currently backing up

You can sign on once the backup is complete.'

The backup appears to be frozen.

Can you please reset our file to active to enable login.

It is so incredibly frustrating not being able to contact a help desk and speak to someone who can help.

It was not working yesterday either and this is not very helpful when trying to run a business!

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi @Magryn 

Thank you for the details you sent. I edited your post since it contained confidential information. Please make sure not to post these for the security of your account as well. 

I have also processed a fix for your file. Kindly try reopening it and it should be accessible now. For additional information, here's a Help Article on Back up your company file

Let me know if you need further assistance and I'll be more than happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.