Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Cannot open my file

Hi, Every time I try to log I get this message; this company file is currently backing up. You can sign in once the back up is complete. I am fairly sure I will need the file re-set.

• Hi Louise-Landloch,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! Thank you for providing the error message and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. I've run a script over the file and please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

3 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Louise-Landloch,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! Thank you for providing the error message and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. I've run a script over the file and please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

Jenny59
      Cover User

Sorry this doesn't help at all.  Is there a tech support phone number?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jenny59,

Thank you so much for your post. Our Phone Support details are available on the Contact us . If you have any questions, feel free to reach out, and we'll be delighted to assist you. 

Regards,
        Earl