Forum Discussion

Aushotels
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Cannot open an employee's card file

Hello Support

I have an employee's card file frozen in one of my files. I have had this problem before - previously posted in November 2022. See this: https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Staffing-and/Card-file-froze/td-p/792092

The usual remedy is to 'run a script' over the file, could someone do that please?

Company file serial number ends in 9022

File ID is 7.

Thank you

• Hi Aushotels,

Thank you for the post and for providing information. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue again, and I'll be more than happy to help. I've run a script over the file and please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

3 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Aushotels,

Thank you for the post and for providing information. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue again, and I'll be more than happy to help. I've run a script over the file and please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

Aushotels
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks for your help Isaiah. All is working as it should now.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Aushotels,

Thank you for letting me know. That is great to hear! I'm glad that your issue is now resolved. I'll be closing this thread now and if you have any additional concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum. Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sai