Forum Discussion

Aushotels
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Card file froze

I have a card file frozen in two company files. Previously a script has been run over the files to release them. Could someone do this please.

Company file serial number ends in 9022

File IDs are 7 and 11

Thank you

Steven_M
    2 years ago

Hi Aushotels 

Thanks for that - I thought as much I just need to confirm.

I have arranged for the necessary script to be run for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen the file before trying that process again.

To avoid the unnecessary line of questioning - do you want to ensure that you include the fact that you are unable to open a certain employee's card in future. We should be able to determine what you are needing and get that script run for you quicker - including the last four digits of the serial number and company file ID numbers, as you have done, would be ideal

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Aushotels 

Can you provide some more information about what you mean by " the card file froze". Like are you encountering an error message? if so what is exact wording of that message and when exactly does it occur?

Aushotels
      Experienced Cover User

You can't get into the card file at all. Just get a message saying 'Something has gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close.'

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Aushotels 

Generally speaking, you can select the View Error Log details in the bottom left of that message. We need a copy of that error log/ the first 10 lines or so to investigate further.

Although, is it an employee's card you can't open?