Forum Discussion

NVSHS
User
9 months ago
Solved

Employee Card File Error

Hi, I have the error where an Employee File Card crashes MYOB.

Serial number last 4 digits: 6135

File ID #2

Thanks in advance.

• Hi NVSHS,

Thank you for your response. 

I've just run the script on your file. You may try it now to see if it's working.

Are we able to solve your concern? If yes, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi NVSHS,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum. We hope you find plenty of useful information.

To help you resolve your concern with the employee card file. Can we please confirm the exact error message showing on your screen? Does MYOB AccountRight software crash when you access the employee's card file? If yes, please let us know. We do have a script we can run over your online file to resolve this.

Cheers,

Princess

NVSHS
      User

The error message is below.  Yes, it crashes MYOB.  I have had this error a few times prior and the script is run on it and it's fixed.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 090114.png

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NVSHS,

Thank you for your response. 

I've just run the script on your file. You may try it now to see if it's working.

Are we able to solve your concern? If yes, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess