Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

One MYOB file of many won't open

I have several business files.  One won't open.  No error message.  Goes through to the login page but then it disappears.  I tried reloading the previous version and upgrading, but the same thing happens.  Can someone help?

• I was unable to clear the cache (there was nothing where it should have been), so went back to a Hotfix from a 2022 version and that fixed the problem.  Thank you for your help.

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JanLinsley,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. In situations like this, we suggest clearing your browser's cache and history, or attempting to log in from a different browser. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to inform me so that we can investigate further for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

JanLinsley
      User

I was unable to clear the cache (there was nothing where it should have been), so went back to a Hotfix from a 2022 version and that fixed the problem.  Thank you for your help.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JanLinsley,

We're pleased to hear that you've successfully resolved the issue and appreciate you sharing how you did it. Feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl