Forum Discussion

kha
Contributing Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Where are my recent invoices

Hi,

This is not a software question, but an account question, posted here due to the total lack of other contacts and customer support by MYOB.

I can't locate our most recent invoice, which we usually receive per email. Logging into our MYOB account, the invoices listed under 'my account' are ancient and not from this FY.

How can I get MYOB invoices??

• Hi kha

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties finding your invoices. The My MYOB is the old system that shows the old invoices. The recent invoices can be found in the My Account of the primary contact and the billing contact of the account. 

Please check the hyperlink to see if you have access to the new invoices. If not let us know and we'll help further with your concern. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kha

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties finding your invoices. The My MYOB is the old system that shows the old invoices. The recent invoices can be found in the My Account of the primary contact and the billing contact of the account. 

Please check the hyperlink to see if you have access to the new invoices. If not let us know and we'll help further with your concern. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,
    Genreve